Andrew Purnell & Co offer an extensive range of services to cover all your Estate Agency needs.
All of our properties benefit from national exposure on a range of the UK’s leading property portals such as Findaproperty, Rightmove, Primelocation and many more.
We are also bonded members of the National Association of Estate Agents, providing quality assurance for our clients.
Features of our service include the following:
Lettings & Management Services:
- No obligation market appraisals
- Comprehensive lettings service with full management/rent collection options
- Extensive tenant referencing and credit checks taken for all tenants
- Access to an extensive list of competitively priced local contractors, covering all areas of property maintenance.
- Out of hours, 7 days a week emergency helpline for all managed properties
- Accompanied viewings with flexible out of hours options to accommodate applicants needs
- Professional advice to ensure that you adhere to the latest safety regulations as well as your legal obligations as a landlord
- Regular property spot checks for all managed properties
- No obligation market appraisals and friendly professional advice regarding your move
- Full floorplans and professional photographs for all sales properties
- Flexible viewing arrangements to suit both applicant and vendor
- Honest and accurate feedback after all viewings
- Comprehensive sales progression right through to completion, ensuring that the process is as seamless as possible
- Access to a range of professional contacts providing conveyancing and financial services
Block Management Services:
- Regular block inspections covering all communal areas and car parks
- Access to a range of competitively priced contractors and local firms in order to deal with any eventuality efficiently
- Sophisticated management and accounts software and competent staff in order to ensure that accounts are accurate and complete transparency so that accounts can be viewed by lessees at any time
- Stringent credit control policy ensuring that accounts are up to date
- Competent staff that are completely up to date on the latest safety regulations and information